Success In the City announced the New Media Nouveaux Conference today. Diva Marketing blog author Toby Bloomberg‘s our main keynote. I will be the set-up keynote, presenting the findings from my forthcoming book, Now Is Gone.
Additional top marketing and social media minds that will be speaking include:
- Jill Stelfox, CEO of DefyWire
- Jenifer Cortner, CEO of EFX Media
- Sean Gorman, CEO of FortiusOne
- Jen Sterling, CEO of Hinge
- Alice Marshall, CEO of Presto Vivace
- Angela Drummond, CEO of Silo Smashers
- Brian Williams, CEO of Viget Labs
- Aaron Brazell (Technosailor), director of new media services at B5 Media
- Andrea Morris, LComm Consultant & principal at Write Ideas Marketing
- Jody Ruth, director, Washington, DC office of Redstones
- Qui Viaz, Ogilvy
“The era of early adopters is over, and now every business must consider whether or not to engage in new media,” said Cynthia de Lorenzi, CEO of Success in the City. “The social networking revolution is moving quickly. By recognizing the best new media techniques, businesses can better manage relationships with their communities through proper social media outreach initiatives. New Media Nouveaux will help executives grasp how and why social media strategies smartly deployed< can benefit their business."
Don't miss this conference folks, it promises to be the best social media event in DC this year. Full program and registration is available at: http://www.pivotalbrands.com/clients/nmn/NMN-brochure.pdf.